Tyrsky’s experts train public authorities and private sector actors on current environmental topics.
Training sessions are organized according to every customer’s needs. It is also possible to include a workshop in our training session in order to enhance learning.
For example, our Low-Carbon training has been very popular.
Tyrsky organizes and facilitates workshops for stakeholders and experts in different fields, to gather expert information, discuss ideas and approaches and provoke new innovations. Tyrsky organizes also other successful stakeholder events.
- Facilitating the roundtable discussions under the Talanoa dialogue, Ministry of the Environment. 2018.
- Expert work in preparation and reporting of RAKI Forum on nutrient recycling, Ministry of the Environment. 2017.
- Coaching and workshop facilitation in the Pioneers into Practice mobility programme. (Head coach), Climate-KIC Knowledge and Innovation Community, Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council. 2016.
- Training events on Sustainable community – sustainable building, KIINKO. 2016.
- Lecture on water protection in agriculture in the expert training programme on water management, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences. 2015.
- Coaching and workshop facilitation in the Pioneers into Practice mobility programme, Climate-KIC Knowledge and Innovation Community, Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council. 2015.
- Planning, facilitation and reporting of an expert workshop on nutrient recycling, Ministry of the Environment. 2015.
- Planning, facilitation and reporting of an international workshop on holistic water flow management, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU). 2015. Workshop report.
- Several trainings on low carbon society in structural fund programmes and carbon neutral Finland. Clients include SYKLI Environmental School of Finland, North Ostrobothnia ELY Centre, Regional Council of Kymenlaakso and Multidimensional Tourism Institute.
- Baltic Compact project. Organizing and reporting a workshop on water management and water protection in agriculture. 2014. Project report